Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Salisbury Craft & Hobby Fair 2014


What a blast I had at the Salisbury Craft & Hobby Fair over the June long weekend. I didn't realise how many people I had to catch up with, so in between sales I was catching up with all the news from stall holders and friends I haven't seen in a while. Over 3 days there was a lot to do with promoting my products, demonstrating English paper piecing,  giving my opinion on a variety of topics, answering lots of questions, some were very interesting. At least they were all easy enough to answer on my part. I don't like it when I get that really curly question that I can't answer.  I had empty boxes when I packed up and that is always a good feeling as I must have sold plenty. I would love to sell out just once but I know that will never happen. I'm just too well prepared. Here is a couple pictures of my stall.



  The only problem with having such a good weekend was I got no sewing done. I'm itching to get behind the sewing machine and start on June's blocks that are waiting to be done. 
Until next time 
Keep Stitching
 Cynthia

No comments: