Wednesday, June 2, 2021

One Monthly Goal - June's Goal

  


Here we are in June already. Time to pick this months goal. 

I really want to complete a project on my UFO list but don't have a lot of time this month. I had a quick look at my list and there is a panel quilt on it that was at quilting stage. I have done the quilting, so it only needs binding to complete it. That is it for this month.


The binding is the same as the first border. I should be able to make a label and bind it during June.

I have linked my post up with Elm Street Quilt Goal setting post, so pop over and check out what everyone is up to this month.

Until Next Time

Keep Stitching

Cynthia

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Your quilt is beautiful! Good luck with
your goal...have a great day!

Marjorie said...

Looks beautiful