Wednesday, May 5, 2021

One Monthly Goal- May's Goal

 Things are crazy here and I want time to work on my unfinished projects but it is not working out for me. So I am set myself a goal that hopefully will be achievable in the sense I need to do it before the next workshop to stay ahead of my students. So far this year I have been doing ok with this one, so I am planning to keep it that way. 

So that plan for May is to join these sections together. 


That is an easy task I hear your say and yes it is, only 16 seams to sew. That is only part 1 of my plan. I also want to complete the next section which has two section in it.  It is the spikes that run along the joined sections.


So there is a bit of work in this month's goal. Though it was tempting to only set the first part for the month. That would have been really cheeky of me.

I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilts goal setting post, so pop over and check out what everyone is working on this month.

Until Next Time

Keep Stitching

Cynthia

No comments: