Friday, October 2, 2020

One Monthly Goal- October's Goal


 Time to select October's project. I thought long and hard there is a number of projects I could list this month to completed but which one or do I do all of them. Now that would be crazy!  Maybe possible if I don't go to work for the month I could do that, but this is the real world and that will not happen. 

So though I have three I want to complete this month I have selected the one that is sitting by my machine, that I started last month at retreat, Then 3 pieces from the end of the first 24 blocks I realised I stuffed it up. Some of my blocks were wrong. I put it away, until now. I laid it out again and worked out where I went wrong. I now have to redo 10 blocks to correct my error.




So let's see if I can get this project to quilt top stage by the end of the month. I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilts goal setting post. So pop over and check out what everyone is doing this month.


Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

With these fabrics this should be beautiful--good luck on your goal! Will be watching this!

Patty said...

Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.