Sunday, August 30, 2020

One Monthly Goal - August's Report

 We have come to the end of August I set myself one goal here and in our Project Uninterrupted group. See my original post here


Combining the two meant I only had one set of goals to finish and hopefully making it an easier month on myself. Even at the last Friday of the month I was pushing it. Friday was going to be the day I still needed 3 more blocks to complete my goal. With a busy weekend teaching, the chances of finishing was going to be slim.  By Friday night I did get 2 more made, so I am up to five.


Sunday night saw me complete the sixth block just in the nick of time.


 I linked my finishing post with Elm Street Quilts post, so pop over and see how everyone did this month.

This is all my blocks so far for this quilt except for the one I just finished.


Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


1 comment:

Patty said...

Great blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.