Sunday, June 28, 2020

One Monthly Goal - June's Finish

We are at the end of June and I have not spent much time stitching, I didn't start this month goal until the 13th June. Click here to find out more about this month goal.


So here I am on the last weekend of the month trying to finish it. It is one of the Quiltworx projects I need to complete as part of journey to becoming a Quiltworx certified shop.

 It should have been easy, but here I am under pressure to finish it. Now I have to wait until December before I can baste and quilt it.


I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilts finishing post, so pop over and check out how everyone did this month. Maybe you will join us next month.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Patty said...

That looks so cool Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.