Sunday, February 2, 2020

One Monthly Goal- February's Goal

What to set myself for February? I know I have those old UFO projects to complete but I want a little goal for February.
So with that in mind I am going to bind my Dragon quilt.
I collected it from Valerie(House of Valerie) when? A good question. Technically I collected two quilts that day and I have only pulled them out yesterday.


The quilting design is dragon's breath (flames)
I have cut the binding strips ready to go today for this one.

I have link my post with Elm Street Quilts post, so pop over and check out the goal's everyone has set themselves.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

3 comments:

Nicole Painchaud said...

Love the panel. I have a friend who collects everything dragon. Good luck on your goal.

Patty said...

Perfect binding! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 lbs less than we do.

(And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

CLICK this link to uncover if this short questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss potential