Monday, September 2, 2019

September's One Monthly Goal

I am away on retreat for 3 days during September, so I am wondering about set myself a big goal for September. Do I risk it? I have to keep in mind I am in charge when on retreat, so am I really going to get as much sewing done as I think.
I did take a look at my unfinished projects list I posted back in January and was wondering about picking one of them to see if I can cross one of them off the list. I have been working on my Folk flower blocks that I started in an Anna Maria Horner workshop last year. Progress is happening on that front with a good amount of blocks made but that has been my hand piecing project lately. With the chance of good machine time should I choose something else.
In the end I have selected my Fractured Paintbox quilt. It is a Quiltworx pattern and I am halfway through the blocks. Only 24 blocks to go.


This is how the blocks go together. My goal is to complete all the blocks for this project.
I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilt post, so pop over and check out what everyone is working on.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Patty said...

Great block. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.