Wednesday, July 3, 2019

One Monthly Goal - July's Goal

What to select for July's goal? I have a number of option to select from. Plus I know I am having a full weekend of sewing so I could select something big to work on. Some are nearly finished, some I have more blocks to made and some I have fabric selected with pattern waiting for me to start.

Last month I completed this block as part of the One Monthly Goal challenge, so let's see if I can complete another one. It will be with the same fabrics but in different places. Let's see how different it will look. I need to make at least 4 blocks in total.
I have linked my post to Elm Street Quilts post, so pop over and check out what everyone is up to during July.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


1 comment:

Patty said...

Such an interesting block! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!