Saturday, April 14, 2018

Ups and Downs around Here.

I wish I was sharing more exciting stuff on what I have been working on with you all. I hurt my back back at the beginning of March, which hasn't been getting better. By Easter I was really in trouble not being able to sew at the sewing machine or cutting fabric without pain. Treatment hasn't been much help, so I haven't been doing much hence I haven't had much to blog about and share.
I  may not have been able to sew or cut much but that doesn't mean I haven't been ideal. I have a new club available starting in June. It is the Tilda Club. It is a bit monthly club featuring Tilda fabrics and notions with a pattern, so you can make the project in the pattern.

You can sign up on my website or in store and the first month will be June. Plus if you join up before 1st June  you can have free postage in Australia on your first month.

The other thing I have been working on is a new set of 12 pin cushions for our pin cushion club. We have been enjoying making pin cushion that the club has been extended. So when you get to the eleventh pin cushion pack you will get the option to continue with the next 12 pin cushions. That make great presents if you make them up or for yourself. You can sign up on my website. I have made a few up myself with the plan to make more.
This is the latest one I have made. This is a Mayblossom pattern and it has 3 different floral arrangement s in cluded in the pattern. I made up a mix of the kits so it would be a surprise which of the three kits.  Mine was the rose kit but there was a daisy hat pin cushion and the viola hat pin cushion.

If you have any questions please ask
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Back pain is no fun and definitely puts a dent in sitting at a sewing machine. I hope you find some relief!