Monday, February 26, 2018

Places We Go- February's Block

Here we are nearly at the end of February and here is this month block completed.
 If you haven't collected this month's block visit Here.


This month I have used pink for my colour. It is a machine pieced block this time. It is going to be good to have a variety of techniques over the 12 months.



 I did have a little printed check that happened to be the right size for the sashing strips which would of work perfectly if I started at the centre of the block rather than the outside of the block. You can see my part block on the left side of the sashing that has stuffed the whole effect up. I did the right side correctly and it worked.

So when I have a few spare minutes I will unpick it and fix it, but for this post I am willing to share that I am only human with you.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: