Sunday, December 17, 2017

Places We Go- Aurifil's Designer of the Month 2018

Pat Sloan and Aurifil have released the details for 2018 Designer of the Month and the theme. I have participated in this sew along before but in 2018 I will be sew along and my shop Cynthia's Ark will be putting some fabric bundles and Aurifil thread deals together. The Theme is Places We Go and the fabrics are black and whites with one colour. I find this an exciting project and i can't wait to see what colour everyone will use with their black and whites. You will be able to come into the shop and select a black and white bundle and then select your colour to add to the bundle to complete your bundle for project.

You will be able to order the bundle online with a colour already added to the bundle. There will be a number of colour options for you to choose from.

Here is the Link to meet the design team  and more details for 2018. I will be share the post when it is released each month and sharing my blocks as I make them.

To top this off we will have some Friday evening sewing sessions especially to work on this project, starting in one of my Summer School sessions once the first block is released. So let me know if you are interested.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: