Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A Finish is a Finish unless it is not Totally Finished.

Here we are at the end of June already. This was the project I chose to finish this month. A little project as time was short and boy did I leave my run late.



All I had to do was quilt it and bind it, sounds simply for a table runner.  Somehow time just flew by and it was the third weekend of June before I sat down at the machine to quilt it. Once quilted I had to pick a fabric to bind it with and that seems like a problem as I only had more of the cream background fabric and the border fabric. So it has not been finished. Another failure on a total finish but at least it is quilted. That counts it, doesn't it? It makes it one step closer to being completely finished.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Patty said...

Cute table runner! And progress is a good thing! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.