Saturday, April 8, 2017

Time is Precious. I need some Sewing Time.

Time! I need more of it. There isn't enough time in my day to fit any sewing in. I was hoping April was going to see an improvement in sewing time but so far this month 1 dresden plate block has been made while I was demonstrating at the Laura Folk Fair.

I haven't sewn it on to the background fabric yet.

In fairness to me I did finish the binding on my Sands of Time quilt too. There is a couple spots left in this workshop on the 13th May if you are interested.

Now I need to pencil in some serious sewing time or else I will be in a deep hole I can't climb out off. There is a couple of deadlines I need to meet. I need to sew up the sample for our next Block of the Month The Gypsy Wife and I need to finish my row for a Facebook group scrap row along I joined in on. Test blocks have been made, but the pattern needs to be written and I need to make a row of blocks too.

 A little sneak peek. Don't tell anyone.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia




No comments: