Tuesday, February 21, 2017

En Provence # 8

 I am going to show you where I am up to on the En Provence quilt.I am a little disappointed that I am not further along but there hasn't been a lot of sewing time lately.

So here we go, after stitching the first couple of blocks together I decide 6 blocks would be enough for this quilt. Knowing sewing time has been and will be short until April I think a smaller quilt will hopefully help me get closer to a finish than a large version. I counted out the blocks I had already made and set about making the balance needed.

The sashing strips will look a bit like this once I sew them together.

The plan is to finish the last two blocks then start on the sashing.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Lovely colours. Don't worry about timescale - just enjoy. :D