Wednesday, November 30, 2016

350 Block Report 2016- November's Report



Here we go for November.
One octagon block. It got done then I have misplaced it so no picture.

What happened after the first octagon block Oh boy not a lot.
I must say in my defence there was my cousin's wedding which involved a trip to Sydney then a week later another cousin turned 40 so a big weekend of family time with the other side of the family.

 Then I got to do some sewing and I completed the remaining 11 blocks from the Sew It Together Sew Along. I have cut the sashing strips ready for me to join the blocks together.


2 more Octagon block

The last 3 Reproduction Christmas Sampler blocks done.

2 test blocks for a secret project for next year. Sorry no photo at this stage.

Lastly 9 neutral four patches. There will be a lot of these to come I think.
So the total for this month is 28.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: