Thursday, October 27, 2016

Pemberley Block of the Month Update #4



I have been working on the four corner blocks from the centre panel which is  Month #2 mail out.  I have wandered off the path for these block and changed the fabrics for the hexagon flowers as three fabric are not yet in our kit and I can't wait. Plus I would like a more balanced look to my quilt, so I have done 2 of each flowers.

That way I have 2 matching pairs of blocks that will sit diagonally opposite each other in the quilt.
Progress has been really slow as there hasn't been a lot of stitching time available.
At least there is a little progress but I have misplaced 4 of my hexagon flowers in my slowness. If I had been a little quicker they may already been sewn on. I know I moved them but where did I put them! In that safe place.

After some time the hexagon flowers have not appeared so I have made them again so I can finish the blocks and move on to the next step. Here is the first one completes. Now to finish the other 3.


Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

1 comment:

Gwen Malinowski said...

Your flowers are pretty. Nice work.