Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A New Machine for my Collection

I have added a new treadle sewing machine to my collection. This doubles my collection to two. She looks in good shape considering I agreed to take it without looking at it. I could of ended up with a pile of crap. Only a few issues with her like before I can give her a full test she needs a new belt. At least she is free of rust and still turns by hand.
Plus the cabinet is in good shape barring some scratches and a little wear and tear.
I hadn't seen this  brand before so some research will be in order. I haven't found much yet but there may be a connection to the company that also manufactured the Pinnock sewing machines which I came across earlier this year when we were in Sydney. So I will be looking into this further. I do have the manual and a few bits and pieces. So we will see what I come up with. I would really like to make a quilt all on a treadle machine one day.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia 


No comments: